CHOOSE OUR NEXT KIOSK TO WIN £100.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to fourex mailing list subscribers and fourex shareholders from the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only
Persons may not enter a Competition as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
2. Opening/closing date & time:
- Prize Draw organised by Fourex Inc Ltd opens for entries via online survey on Wednesday 24th June 2020.
- Prize Draw closes for entries via online survey at 4:00PM on Tuesday 30th June 2020.
3.Winner selection & contact:
- The draw will take place by the close of business the next working day from Tuesday 30th June 2020 for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random via an online random selection tool from all eligible entries will win the prize.
- The winner will be contacted via email
- The winner must contact fourex by email email@example.com within five (5) working days to advise fourex of currency choice. If the winner does not contact fourex within five (5) working days a new winner may be chosen by fourex.
4. How to enter & cost of entry:
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Enter online by following the link embedded on the email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org to our answer our survey and then select and submit your answer to win.
By entering online, you will also agree to receive future news, offers and promotions from the ‘fourex newsletter’ email. Fourex does not share any personal contact information with any third parties.
There is one (1) prize of one hundred pounds (£100) cash (“Cash”)
- This element of the prize consists of the currency of the winner’s choice for the value for £100 (one hundred pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only within 7 days of winner and currency confirmation. Currencies offered are subject to being one of the currencies available on our home delivery service or of the local currency, GBP Pound Sterling, please visit www.fourextravelmoney.co.uk for a full list of currencies available. The exchange rate will be based upon the exchange rate shown on the date of the draw on www.fourextravelmoney.co.uk. A signature will be required upon delivery.
- The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the prize winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
- No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated in the applicable Specific Terms. For example, if the winner is not at the address on the day of the prize delivery and there is a cost to the winner in transport to go and collect prize money from a Royal Mail collection depot.
6.Tampering and other matters
If a Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including but not limited to as a result of any technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of such Competition), we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or any prize draw(s) or judging related to the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes the problem.
7.Termination of competition
We may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Competition at any time at our absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person. We will not award any prize if the Competition is terminated.
All our decisions relating to Competitions and/or redemption of prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into in this regard.
Fourex’s General Competition & company Terms and Conditions also apply - to view these, please click here.
- Prize providers:
(i) Cash: Fourex Inc Ltd, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH
Promoter: Fourex Inc Ltd, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH